NEW YORK ELECTRICAL INSPECTION AGENCY
Here at New York Electrical Inspection Agency, we believe that electrical inspections should educate, not intimidate. Our inspectors put a high value on safety, communication, and exceptional customer service. We look forward to serving your needs.
New York Electrical Inspection Agency and our employees are proud to hold membership in the following organizations:
- International Association of Electrical Inspectors (IAEI)
- Electrical Association of Western New York (EAWNY)
- National Fire Protection Association (NFPA)
- International Code Council (ICC)
- Finger Lakes Building Officials Association (FLBOA)
- The Better Contractors Bureau (BCB)
- Rochester Home Builders’ Association (RHBA)
- American Society Of Home Inspectors (ASHI)
- Greater Rochester Chamber of Commerce
Currently in New York State, the 2017 National Electrical Code (NEC) is being enforced. When replacing a receptacle outlet in a dwelling unit for any reason, the following National Electrical Code requirements apply: 406.4(D) Replacements. Replacement of receptacles...
With the adoption of the 2017 National Electrical Code (NEC), Arc-Fault Circuit-Interrupter (AFCI) protection is now required in more locations throughout the home. The following explains the types of AFCI protection allowed and the required locations around dwelling...