NEW YORK ELECTRICAL INSPECTION AGENCY
- International Association of Electrical Inspectors (IAEI)
- Electrical Association of Western New York (EAWNY)
- National Fire Protection Association (NFPA)
- International Code Council (ICC)
- Finger Lakes Building Officials Association (FLBOA)
- The Better Contractors Bureau (BCB)
- Rochester Home Builders’ Association (RHBA)
- American Society Of Home Inspectors (ASHI)
- Greater Rochester Chamber of Commerce
Tentative Interim Amendments (TIA) are changes to the already adopted National Electrical Code (NEC) that cannot wait until the next code cycle. A TIA is tentative because it has not been processed through the entire standards-making procedures, and it is interim...
Currently in New York State, the 2017 National Electrical Code (NEC) is being enforced. When replacing a receptacle outlet in a dwelling unit for any reason, the following National Electrical Code requirements apply: 406.4(D) Replacements. Replacement of receptacles...