NEW YORK ELECTRICAL INSPECTION AGENCY
- International Association of Electrical Inspectors (IAEI)
- Electrical Association of Western New York (EAWNY)
- National Fire Protection Association (NFPA)
- Finger Lakes Building Officials Association (FLBOA)
- The Better Contractors Bureau (BCB)
- Rochester Home Builders’ Association (RHBA)
- American Society Of Home Inspectors (ASHI)
- Greater Rochester Chamber of Commerce
On May 12, 2020 the 2017 National Electrical Code will be in effect in New York State. Since October 3, 2016, in New York State we are enforcing the 2014 National Electrical Code through the 2015 ICC Building Codes as amended by the 2017 NYS Uniform Code Supplement...
We are excited to be in the full swing of 2020. As our continued commitment to you, New York Electrical Inspection Agency will be offering more continuing education classes. Check back throughout the year, as well as your email inbox for the latest updates on classes....