NEW YORK ELECTRICAL INSPECTION AGENCY
Here at New York Electrical Inspection Agency, we believe that electrical inspections should educate, not intimidate. Our inspectors put a high value on safety, communication, and exceptional customer service. We look forward to serving your needs.
- International Association of Electrical Inspectors (IAEI)
- Electrical Association of Western New York (EAWNY)
- National Fire Protection Association (NFPA)
- Finger Lakes Building Officials Association (FLBOA)
- The Better Contractors Bureau (BCB)
- Rochester Home Builders’ Association (RHBA)
- American Society Of Home Inspectors (ASHI)
- Greater Rochester Chamber of Commerce
Currently in New York State, the 2017 National Electrical Code (NEC) is being enforced. When replacing a receptacle outlet in a dwelling unit for any reason, the following National Electrical Code requirements apply: 406.4(D) Replacements. Replacement of receptacles...
With the adoption of the 2017 National Electrical Code (NEC), Arc-Fault Circuit-Interrupter (AFCI) protection is now required in more locations throughout the home. The following explains the types of AFCI protection allowed and the required locations around dwelling...