- This event has passed.
2017 NEC Article 680 Code Change Class – Pools/Hot Tubs/Spas/Storable Pools
April 25, 2019 @ 5:15 pm - 7:30 pmSOLD OUT
APRIL 25, 2019 CLASS IS SOLD OUT – PLEASE CHOOSE ANOTHER CLASS – Seating is limited and advance registration is required. Class begins promptly at 5:30 pm.
This two (2) hour class will include the requirements for Article 680 as outlined in the 2017 National Electrical Code (NEC) for Swimming Pools, Hot Tub/Spas, and Storable Pools as we transition from the 2014 NEC to the 2017 NEC in New York State. Important changes with the 2017 National Electrical Code Article 680 will be highlighted and discussed.
About the Instructor:
- Chief Electrical Inspector
- New York Electrical Inspection Agency
- IAEI Certified Electrical Inspector
- One- and Two-Family
- NYS Certified Code Enforcement Official
- NYS Licensed Home Inspector
- NYS Certified Home Inspector Instructor $25 per person.
Please call 585-436-4460 and reserve your spot now!